Located In The Historic All Black Town of Clearview, Oklahoma
The Abe Lincoln Trading Store. is one of two original buildings s left standing in the historic all-African American town of Clearview, Oklahoma. It was built approx. in 1903, by the Lincoln Townsite Company led by the three city founders: Lemuel Jackson, J.A. Roper, and Rev. John Grayson. It is currently owned by the
Dr. Otis Marks II, Chairman of the Board
Copyright © 2022 The Marks Family Building Preservation Foundation - All Rights Reserved.